- Christian charity blames media for rise in children using weapens Audio
Figures from police forces show youngsters were found carrying things including wooden sticks with nails, baseball bats and even guns.
- Church in Wales Governing Body opens discussions on gay marriage Audio
Dr Barry Morgan's also warned of the dangers of the Church being seen as homophobic a speech to GB members.
- Christian nursery nurse to fight sacking over views on homosexuality Audio
- A Christian nursery nurse is accusing her former employers of unfair dismissal after she allegedly told a gay colleague that God doesn't condone homosexuality.
- Student priests begin cycle pilgrimage around Wales Audio
Tom Bates and Rhun ap Robert and their lecturer will visit 6 Welsh Cathedrals on the 450 mile journey for charity.
- Cameron's 'Christian country' comments criticised Audio
- More than 50 writers and scientists say David Cameron risks 'alienating and dividing' British society by saying the UK is a 'Christian country'.
- Tory MP defend PM's views on Christianity Audio
- Writing in a Christian newspaper for Easter, David Cameron says he's experienced the "healing power" of religion.
- Former Co-op Bank chairman and Methodist minister Paul Flowers charged over drug offences
- He stepped down as its chairman last year following claims of illegal drug use and inappropriate expenses payments.
- Bishop of Oxford met by police at PM's constituency office Audio
- Rt Revd John Pritchard was delivering a letter on the issue of food poverty with about around 40 others when they were stopped by two officers.
- Poll finds children are "bewildered" by Easter Audio
- The Bible Society study's revealed a quarter of children believe the Golden Goose features in the Easter story.
- Poll finds Brits are sceptical over merits of Religion Audio
- Just a third of those polled in the UK think religion has a positive role to play in their daily lives.
- Church leaders blast government on food poverty as figures soar Audio
- Forty bishops and hundreds of church leaders have called on the government to tackle food poverty - as new figures show the numbers using foodbanks has trebled in 12 months.
- The Church of England launches Easter twitter campaign Audio
It wants users to tweet about the meaning of Easter.