- Inspirational Breakfast
Weekdays 7.00am - 9.00am
Kick start your day and join John Pantry & Nage every weekday morning for big name guests, great music and news from a Christian perspective.
It's your show so get in touch with questions for all our top daily guests plus birthday messages, prayer requests, song dedications - or whatever! Call 08450 21 21 21, text 66777 (first word PREMIER - you will be charged your standard network rate), email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us on @premierradio anytime.
This week on the show
If you missed our special features looking at the gifts of the Holy Spirit (faith, prophecy, miracles, discernment, speaking and interpreting tongues) go to click here.
MON 20 MAY: It's The BigChurchDayOut 2013 coming up this bank-holiday weekend. It’s one of the biggest Christian music festivals, best known for its contemporary Christian music. Around 20,000 festival-goers are expected to descend on West Sussex. John & Nage will be chatting to Northern Irish band REND COLLECTIVE, who’ll be among the many groups performing there. Plus – they’ll also be catching up with a guest who’s travelled all the way from Texas to be here. He looks like Shaggy from Scooby Doo, has released seven albums and is mates with Justin Beiber. Hear from funny man and frontman for the many incarnations of Spoken Groove PETER NEVLAND.
TUES 21 - FRI 24 MAY: It’s our Extending Hope campaign. Tune in to hear how you can help Premier reach out with God's love.
Exclusive Video: Jahmene Douglas - This Day
Click here to watch interviews with big names - like Hollywood legend Martin Sheen & The X Factor star Jahmene - who've dropped by the studio.
Check out our star-studded guest gallery to see who's been dropping by the breakfast studio...
Listen On Demand
- Founding Father of modern worship songs, Graham Kendrick - 15 May 2013GRAHAM KENDRICK has been writing songs for over 30 years, but how well does he know his own music? Nage quizzes GK by playing intros to his songs, he sings a track live from his new album, 'Worship Duets', and we find out what's on Graham's bucket list.
- Jimmy - A Legacy of Peace - 9 May 2013 You may remember hearing the shocking story on the news, 5 years ago this May. It was a day after Jimmy Mizen's 16th birthday, when he was fatally wounded in an unprovoked attack in a London Bakery. The event was tragic but his parent's response was ultimately triumphant…!Barry and Margaret Mizen, although devastated, reacted peacefully and publically forgave their son's killer. And in the past 5 years, they haven't stopped responding to this tragedy with peace. They've since set up The Jimmy Mizen Foundation which helps to make young people feel safer; there's the CitySafe Haven scheme providing a safe place for young people fleeing violence.
- Prof. Russell Stannard on mixing Evolution & Christianity - 8 May 2013Physicist, Scientist and Christian, PROF. RUSSELL STANNARD, challenges a common interpretation of the book of Genesis, and says yes, humans have evolved from "monkeys".
- Martin Smith Delirious? frontman - 1 May 2013It’s been over 3 years since Delirious? called it a day. But when music is in your bones, can you really and truly walk away? Well lead singer, MARTIN SMITH, shouldn’t and hasn’t. Last March he did his first solo concert and now his solo album ‘God’s Great Dance Floor’ has followed.
- Rob Parsons on being the best possible grandparent - 1 May 2013Psychologists describe the relationship between a grandparent and a grandchild as 'an emotionally uncomplicated form of love'. ROB PARSONS - founder of Care for the Family - and author of The Sixty Minute Grandparent - describes the gifts of love and attention from our grandparents as 'vital' to help grandchildren achieve growth into adulthood.