I want to apply for a Charity Place and run for Premier. What do I do next?
That’s great, we are happy you want to be part of our team. We have a limited number of spaces in runs across the UK. Apply online today
When will I hear from Premier if my application for a charity place has been successful?
Each event has a different deadline. Check the page for the event you would like to join for each specific date. Once you apply we will be in touch. If you have not heard from us 2 days after the deadline, unfortunately your application has not been successful.
What happens next?
If you have been accepted as one of our Charity place runners, then we will be contact with you and will need:
- To take payment of your £30 registration fee
- Take a few more details about you to help us support you.
How do I start fundraising?
When we accept you as one of our runners, we will send you a Welcome Pack with all of the information you need to set up online fundraising and a sponsorship form.
Can I get a refund on my registration fee if I decide not to run?
No, your registration fee is non- refundable.
What if I don’t get one of the Charity places?
When we let you know about your place, we will also talk to you about alternatives and other ways you can join #TeamPremier.
I have my own place in a run and want to use it to fundraise for Premier. What do I do now?
Great, we are thrilled that you want to fundraise for Premier. When you become a member of #TeamPremier you will receive:
- A dedicated member of the Fundraising Team to help you with your fundraising
- A branded Premier vest or t-shirt
- A Welcome Pack with information about fundraising and what you need to know
We’ll also send you materials to make your fundraising a success!
To let us know your details and what run you will be taking part in please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• A Premier running vest or T-shirt
• A Welcome Pack filled with lots of useful hints and tips
• A dedicated member of the Fundraising Team to support you with your fundraising
• An invitation to visit the Premier studios
If you have already secured your own place in a running event in 2017, we would love you to join #TeamPremier please email Hortense and Roxanne at email@example.com who will get back in touch with more details on how to fundraise for Premier.
Don’t forget to set up your JustGiving page and start your fundraising, telling everyone why the ministry is so important for you.