We have an exciting opportunity and are looking for two Content Producers to join the Premier Christian Radio team!
When applying please specify your interest in whether you wish to be considered for either/both the early or late shift vacancy:
Early Shift: 6:00am - 2:00pm
Late Shift: 1:00pm - 9:00pm
Job Title: Content Producer
Location: London (SW1P)
Contract: 12 months fixed-term contract (potential to extend)
Hours: Full-time 35 hours per week (6:00am to 2:00pm or 1:00pm to 9:00pm)
Reporting To: Station Director, Premier Christian Radio
Salary: £24,500-£26,500pa (depending on skills and experience)
Purpose of the Role
To source, produce and present content to engage a primarily Christian audience for media platforms to high standards.To support overall strategy to transform lives and grow audiences, engagement and support across all brands.
- Research and produce editorial content for media platforms as directed fulfilling any relevant key performance indicators as agreed.
- Produce and be available for the production of marketing or promotional content including trails, videos or otherwise for use across Premier’s media platforms.
- Repurpose content for use across other platforms as directed.
- Represent Premier at events (live or otherwise) as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in live show production.
- Outside broadcast experience.
- Use of broadcast systems and communication tools including skype for broadcast
- A proven understanding of the Christian faith and matters related to the Christian church in the UK and worldwide.
- Proven good use of initiative with ability to work well in groups and independently.
- Experience in communication.
- Experience in radio or media environment.
- Experience in creating engaging and desirable digital content.
Abilities and Skills
- Journalistic skills including storytelling, developing angles and contacts.
- Digital skills including social media, ability to write engaging copy, optimising posts and use of images.
- Strong editorial and production skills in audio, video and or/print as required.
- Planning and organising editorial for use across multiple platforms.
- Administrative and organisational skills including following processes archive and scheduling.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good time management and timekeeping.
- Broad understanding of the Church and related issues.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Photoshop and other regularly used applications.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Willingness to embrace the digital world and new technologies.
- High level of commitment and dedication.
- The post holder will work in a Christian environment, therefore it will be necessary for the post-holder to have respect for the Christian faith, its values and be in sympathy with our organisational aims.
Closing Date: 12th May
Due to the number of applications we receive we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please accept that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
Premier reserves the right to conduct interviews before the closing date for application
To apply please fill in the form below: