Digital Content Assistant
To engage Premier’s audience on social media, to ensure our web sites are up to date and to manage Premier’s email newsletters.
- Creation and scheduling of social media content to engage the audience and promote our content.
- Create email newsletters, promotional emails and content updates for all Premier brands.
- Update Premier’s websites with fresh content and timely messaging.
- Upload articles from our print magazines to their respective websites for subscribers to access.
- Ensure those that interact with us on social media or email are responded to in a timely way.
- Handle users’ support requests in relation to email lists, web accounts and magazine subscriptions.
- Update and improve various scheduled and ongoing reporting documents including weekly statistics report.
- Sourcing and editing high quality images using image manipulation software
- Organise invoices and raise the relevant purchase orders for the marketing team.
- Highly organised, self-motivated and able to work individually and as part of a team
- Experience of updating websites or blogs and publishing social media content.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Managing a varied job list
- Excellent Communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work creatively and professionally within a small team
- A good eye for design is desirable
- A genuine passion for digital marketing, technology and user experience
- A confident, ambitious self-starter
- Creative and innovative thinker
- An ability to build relationships with individuals
- Self-sufficient and motivated
- The post holder will work in a Christian environment, therefore it will be necessary for the post-holder to have respect for the Christian faith, its values and be in sympathy with our organisational aims
LOCATION: London (SW1P)
HOURS OF WORK: Full-time: 9:15am – 5:15pm (35 hours pw)
REPORTING TO: Digital Marketing Manager
SALARY: £22,000 - £25,000pa depending on skill and experience
To download the full job description, click here.
To apply for this role, please fill the form below:
Due to the number of applications we receive we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please accept that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
Premier reserves the right to conduct interviews before the closing date for application.