Digital Marketing Assistant
To support the Marketing and Sales teams in creating and delivering integrated online marketing and sales campaigns. To update, maintain and improve reports and respond to queries relating to web traffic analysis and general website functionality issues.
- Plan and execute successful email marketing campaigns for sales clients
- Provide assistance to sales clients in relation to their digital marketing campaigns with Premier
- Implement display adverting initiatives for sales clients using Google Ads
- Respond independently to requests across all departments for ad-hoc web traffic and marketing campaigns reports
- Handle users’ support requests in relation to email lists, web accounts and magazine subscriptions
- Update and improve, to a high standard, various scheduled and ongoing reporting documents
- To work with the Digital Marketing Executive to keep an accurate track of the digital sales income
- Sourcing and editing high quality images using image manipulation software
- Create Premier Jobsearch listings and social media posts
- Support the Digital Marketing team with data acquisition initiatives
- Organise invoices and raise the relevant purchase orders for the digital marketing team
This job description is not exhaustive. It merely acts as a guide and may be amended to meet the changing requirements at any time after discussion with the post holder.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to a degree level
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role (desired)
ABILITIES & SKILLS
- Highly organised, self-motivated and able to work individually and as part of a team
- Basic understanding of the basic digital marketing principles including email and social media marketing
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Managing a varied job list
- Excellent Communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work creatively and professionally within a small team
- A good eye for design is desirable
- A genuine passion for digital marketing, technology and user experience
- An ability to build relationships with individuals
- A confident, ambitious self-starter
- Creative and innovative thinker
LOCATION: London (SW1P)
HOURS OF WORK: Full-time: 9.15am – 5.15pm (35 hours per week)
REPORTING TO: Digital Marketing Manager
SALARY: £22,000 - £25,000pa (depending on skills and experience)
Closing date: 12th May 2019
The post holder will work in a Christian environment, therefore it will be necessary for the post-holder to have respect for the Christian faith, its values and be in sympathy with our organisational aims
To download the full job description, click here.
To apply for this role, please fill the form below:
Due to the number of applications we receive we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please accept that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
Premier reserves the right to conduct interviews before the closing date for application.