To ensure that Premier uses the right digital platforms and that they are used effectively. To help maximise Premier’s productivity and impact in the digital space. Digital platforms include website CMS, email marketing, social media management, podcasting, video on demand, audio on demand, digital asset management, forms, e-commerce, ticketing, landing page builders, microsite builders.
- Scope Premier’s requirements and working with the Head of Technology and Digital ensure Premier adopts the most appropriate digital platforms.
- Keep digital platforms under constant review to ensure continued appropriateness and replace as necessary.
- Manage relationships with suppliers, including contract renewals and negotiations.
- Ensure Premier’s digital platforms are as integrated as possible, either directly or through tools like Zapier.
- Working with suppliers and liaising between suppliers on implementation and integration projects.
- Being involved in the setup and configuration of digital platforms.
- Being the ‘power user’ of Premier’s digital platforms and providing assistance to team members with complex tasks.
- Organising/ delivering training on digital platforms for other staff where appropriate.
- Undertaking specialist tasks within our digital platforms on behalf of other teams, e.g. to create a new podcast.
- Highly organised, self-motivated and able to work individually and as part of a team
- Strong experience of using and managing a variety of digital platforms.
- Basic image editing and copywriting.
- Excellent Communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Managing a varied job list
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work creatively and professionally within a small team
- A good eye for design is desirable
- A genuine passion for digital marketing, technology and user experience.
- A confident, ambitious self-starter
- Creative and innovative thinker
- An ability to build relationships with individuals
- Self-sufficient and motivated
- The post holder will work in a Christian environment, therefore it will be necessary for the post-holder to have respect for the Christian faith, its values and be in sympathy with our organisational aims.
LOCATION: London (SW1P)
HOURS OF WORK: Full-time: 9:15am – 5:15pm (35 hours pw)
REPORTING TO: Head of Digital & Technology
SALARY: £30,000 pa depending on skill and experience
To download the full job description, click here.
To apply for this role, please fill the form below:
Due to the number of applications we receive we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please accept that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
Premier reserves the right to conduct interviews before the closing date for application.