Digital and IT Project Manager
To enable people to put their faith at the heart of daily life and to bring Christ to their communities.
JOB TITLE: Digital and IT Project Manager
LOCATION: London (SW1P)
HOURS OF WORK: Full-time: 9:15am – 5:15pm (35 hours pw)
CONTRACT: 12-month fixed term contract
REPORTING TO: Head of Digital & Technology
SALARY: Depending on skills and experience
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Premier is about to embark on ambitious redevelopment programme for its websites and apps. This role will be at the centre of those projects. Ensuring that
they are managed efficiently and effectively. Fundamentally, the purpose of this role is to ensure that each project is delivered to budget and on time and that the organisations objectives are achieved through this process.
· To project manage Premier’s website and app development programme.
· To log and monitor tasks and responsibilities for all projects
· To liaise with internal and external project stakeholders (e.g. web developers,
technical consultants) as to their contribution to a project
· To coordinate external suppliers to ensure timely scheduling and good
· To ensure project notes, milestones and overall status are communicated to
all relevant stakeholders
· To undertake specific tasks within a project to enable it to progress
· To alert management to issues within a project that are materially impacting
· Testing of websites/apps/processes within the development cycle
· Researching potential suppliers and organising the procurement process for digital and IT projects.
· Liaising and negotiating with suppliers on contracts and placing orders.
· Working with the Head of Digital & Technology to identify and prioritise Premier’s various digital and IT projects.
· Beyond digital projects there will be other technology projects, e.g. system replacements that will fall under the remit of this role.
· Creating Purchase Order Requests for all project related costs
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Experience of project managing multiple digital development projects.
· Experience of website and app creation projects.
· Experience of Agile project management.
· Experience of using project management software.
· Good understanding of the digital technologies and principles, e.g.:
o 301 redirects
o Data formats
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Good decision making and attention to detail
· Strong experience of using and managing a variety of digital platforms.
· Basic image editing and copywriting.
ABILITIES & SKILLS
· Able to work under pressure
· A confident, ambitious self-starter
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Excellent project management skills
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills with the ability to build strong
rapport with a diverse set of people
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills
· Ability to work creatively and professionally independently
· Able to work with clarity of thinking under pressure
· A lively, flexible, friendly personality with a high level of commitment and
· A team worker
· The post-holder will work in a Christian environment and will deal with Christian organisations and Ministries for most of the time, therefore it will be necessary to have respect and sympathy with the Christian faith and it’s values.
· The post-holder should be able to work responsibly without close supervision and have a flexible approach · The post-holder will need to be well presented and dedicated.
·The post-holder will abide by the organisational Health & Safety and Equal Opportunity Policy at all times.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please accept that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
Premier reserves the right to conduct interviews before the closing date for application.
To apply please fill in the form below: