Job title: Media Sales Executive
Job type: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced media sales professional to join our existing team. This role is home-based and would suit someone who is looking to further their sales career with a respected and reputable cross-platform media organisation. We have 3 successful radio stations, 3 magazine brands, a host of interactive websites and digital services with on-demand video and audio, and an average weekly audience of around two million people. We also have a busy events programme.
As our media sales executive, you will have a strong focus on acquiring new business and the ability to create cross-platform advertising that exceeds client expectations. You will sell radio advertising, sponsorships, print and digital advertising as well as in-podcast advertising. You will get to know your clients and enjoy relationship building and generating new leads through a variety of sources, possessing good networking skills.
You will also work with existing clients to help grow their business with us. You must be skilled in managing your sales pipeline right through to conversion, and experience in the use of CRM platforms is a distinct advantage. Attention to detail is a must as is the ability to meet deadlines.
- Constantly exceed individual targets and contribute to team goals
- Achieve the required call targets, talk time and call standards
- Deliver exceptional standards of customer service upholding our company values
- Work closely with production teams and schedulers to ensure you meet deadlines and deliver high levels of value and customer satisfaction.
The ideal Business Development Executive skills and experience:
- B2B telephone sales and account management experience in media advertising sales
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to manage the sales pipeline and sell to the close
- Results-oriented with a genuine passion for exceeding targets
- In return, you will receive the following benefits:
Basic salary of £25,000 with generous uncapped commission and bonuses (realistic OTE in year 1 £37,000)
Expected start date: January 2022