Job Title: Multimedia Journalist / Newsreader
Location: Home and London Office (EC4R)
HOURS OF WORK: 35 hours per week – (Core working hours are Monday to Friday between the hours of 6am- 6pm and you will be required to cover different shifts between these hours. You are also required to cover one weekend per month, which is compensated with TOIL [time off in lieu])
Reporting To: Director of News & Digital
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 per annum
Premier, the UK’s leading Christian media organisation, is looking for a dynamic multimedia journalist who is ready to tell great stories on air and online.
We’re looking for someone who’s going to bring passion, drive and creativity to move our news coverage to the next level.
You’ll have the opportunity to tell your stories through news bulletins on air to an estimated 1.2 million listeners and through online articles on our website premierchristian.news which reaches up to 750,000 people a month.
So, if you’re looking for a change and want to be part of a team sharing news that matters, apply to Premier today.
What we want:
- Experience writing and/or broadcasting news within a media organisation
- Strong news judgement and understanding of media law
- A strong understanding of Christianity and the UK church
- A recognised journalism qualification desirable
What you need to do:
– Send us a CV plus evidence of your work (preferably broadcast & print) to [email protected]
Closing date: 5th July 2023