To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the Chief Executive Officer; helping them to manage and prioritise their time, assist in the day to day running of the Executive Office and to ensure various business projects are delivered in efficient and timely manner.
- To provide support to the CEO in delivering Premier’s overall strategic objectives.
- Manage and maintain the CEO’s diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the CEO meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Work closely with the CEO and Executive Team through regular correspondence, arrange meetings and prepare briefing materials for the CEO.
- Ensure various business projects are delivered in efficient and timely manner.
- To provide administrative support to the CEO in the leadership and management of the organisation.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the CEO match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the CEO by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Manage the process of calling for briefing on behalf of the CEO from start to finish, ensuring that he is fully prepared for all engagements.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality and security of conversations, documentation and files at all times.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including the drafting of general replies.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- To provide administrative support to the CEO in implementing organisational projects and initiatives.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the CEO.
- Coordinate departmental reports and documentation for the Premier Christian Communication Board, Premier Christian Media Trust Board, Finance Risk and Audit Committee and other meetings with outside partners.
- To follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the CEO
- Ensure guests meeting with the CEO are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the CEO’s work habits and preferences
This job description is not exhaustive. It merely acts as a guide and may be amended to meet the changing requirements at any time, after discussion with the post holder.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrable experience in an Executive Assistant role in a highly pressurised environment requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling internal and external contacts
- Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation
- Experience of successfully working with senior management and other key stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient with the keyboard and IT applications.
- Expert level in the use of Outlook.
- Intermediate level in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
ABILITIES & SKILLS
- High attention to detail.
- High quality of written work.
- Have a high degree of accuracy and speed.
- Able to learn new processes and systems quickly.
- Willingness to adapt to new challenges and find solutions to problems
- Good analytical and quantitative skills.
- Proven administration, multi-tasking, prioritising and organisational skills.
- Good oral and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with clarity of thinking under pressure.
- A lively, flexible, friendly personality with a high level of commitment and dedication.
- A team worker.
- The post-holder should be able to work responsibly without close supervision and have a flexible approach
- The post-holder will need to be well presented and dedicated.
- The post-holder will work in a Christian environment and will deal with Christian organisations and Ministries for most of the time, therefore it will be necessary to have respect and sympathy with the Christian faith and its values.
LOCATION: London (SW1P)
HOURS OF WORK: 9:15am – 5:15pm (35 hours per week)
CONTRACT: 18 month fixed-term contract (Maternity Cover)
SALARY: £35,000-£37,000pa depending on skills and experience
REPORTING TO: Chief Executive Officer
To download the full job description, click here
Due to the number of applications we receive we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please accept that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
Premier reserves the right to conduct interviews before the closing date for application.
To apply for this role please fill in the form below: