LOCATION: Greater London, Manchester & Birmingham
HOURS OF WORK: Full-time: 9:15am – 5:15pm (35 hours PW)
REPORTING TO: Group Sales Manager
SALARY: Up to £38,000 per annum
PURPOSE OF ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for a customer focused B2B business development executive to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing their own base of account customers and forming trusted relationships with key decision makers up to director level. As business development executive, you will have a strong focus on acquiring new business and the ability to identify lasting business opportunity, whilst creating cross platform media proposals that exceed client expectations. You will also be able to competently maximise the cross sell and upsell opportunities available to you through our digital print and radio channels. You will ideally have a proven record of sales success in a media environment and have a confident telephone sales pitch. You will possess the ability to generate your own leads through a variety of sources, have good networking ability, and be skilled in managing your sales pipeline right through to conversion. Attention to detail is a must as is the ability to meet deadlines.
- Constantly exceed individual and team targets
- Achieve the required call targets, talk time and call standards
- Deliver exceptional standards of customer service upholding our company values
- Prepare client media proposals which meet the clients’ needs and which exceed their expectations
- Work closely with production teams and schedulers to ensure you meet deadlines and deliver high levels of value and satisfaction.
ABILITIES & SKILLS
- B2B telephone sales and account management experience in a media environment
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to manage the sales pipeline and sell to the close
- Results oriented with a genuine passion for exceeding targets
- Interest in, or an understanding of digital performance analytics
- Creative Thinker
- Resilient ·
Basic salary of £25,000 with generous uncapped commission (realistic OTE in year 1 £38,000)
Holiday: 25 days plus 8 Bank Holidays
Birthday Leave: One additional day of paid leave to celebrate your birthday
Pension: 5% Employee and 3% Employer contribution
Other non-contractual Employee Benefits: BUPA Employee Assistance 24/7 support, Life Assurance Scheme, Eye care Scheme, Sick Pay Scheme.
Premier Christian Communications is a flourishing multi-media organisation including radio, magazines and interactive websites with on-demand video and audio. We are a company based on the beliefs and values of the Christian faith and this is evident in all of our dealings with all people inside and outside of the organisation.
With an audience of more than one million people every week across our different media platforms, Premier represents a strong Christian voice in the UK.
Application deadline: 15/03/2021
Due to the number of application we received, we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please accept that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.